Saturday, January 1, 2011

Man Titty Epidemic

I'm trying out entry titles now. So how did you reign (rain?) in the new year? I watched Devil Fish. I miss MST3K. Please check it out. Did I mention how much I love Netflix?


Damn, I can't get over my love for MST3K. I'm really considering having my next tattoo be something in this vein (vain?).



I also spent the whole day blowing my brains out. Not Hunter S. Thompson-style, just into kleenex thanks to this massive head cold I have. That didn't leave alot of time for a work out today. If I'm up to it I'm gonna try and at least get a 5k in tomorrow. I need to commit to a set of New Year's Resolutions, but I know one of them is going to be try and run 2,011 miles this year. It comes out to about 6 miles a day with an off-day each week for a year, so its kinda lofty but certainly attainable.

How come when you're sick, all the food that makes you feel better makes you a tubby fatass? If health food makes you feel so much better how come all I ate today was cold Pizza Hut pizza and banana pudding? I hate delicious setbacks.

I feel like I'm just creating a giant wall-o-text with this blog so far, so in the best interest of the illiterate I thought I'd post some questionably disturbing pictures of my progress so far. This first one was taken on December 3rd. I don't know my weight, I had been running for a few weeks and wasn't concerned with weight loss yet. I obviously don't care about making this picture public, case in point; the ugly sweatpants I ran out in public in.


I look like someone whose hit rock bottom on Behing the Music. I consider this my low point, which will be more positive as I get back into shape. Here's a picture I took today with my Dana's loathsome iphone. I can only breathe out of my mouth, hence the dumb face. You can't really notice a 25lb. difference in weight loss. I think it was all in my tits.


So I'm down to 250 lbs. Wish I weighed less considering the work I've put in, but I'm looking at it like this: I was way overboard, now I've reigned (rained?) it in to a manageable number I can work with. Headed to bed, which tonight is my quarantined living room coach as I try to get better. Being sick is dumb.

1 comment:

  1. Hey this is Ben again!

    Don't let the slow weight loss number mess with you man, I read it and said "Shit he has already lost 25 pounds!"
    Keep it up, don't over-do the exercise to where it blows you out.
    I'm starting back at the gym tomorrow to make it steady.
    Over the last few weeks I have completely knocked out soda and fast food.
    So I'm ready for the gym. Just remember be patient.

    Even if you lose 1 pound a week, that is 52 pounds in a year, and buddy, a year aint no long amount of time!

    ReplyDelete