Sunday, January 16, 2011

I'm with Hightower

Didn't post this weekend because I was busy runnin' 'round making sure my wife had a prodigious birf'day.

Friday

Drove up to Evansville to leave Lily at my parents' for the weekend. Met up with my good friend Ashley at Mr. B's and ordered BBQ chicken mini pizza. I got this.


I dunno what banana peppers and tomatoes have to do with BBQ, but it was tasty. Had fun, went shopping, then came home and had nice night with the boo.

Saturday

Woke up early to get Dana an ice cream cake. I think she liked it.

Cruised over to Double Dogs for a little shindig. Dana got tipsy off of one strawberry daiquiri. What a lush.


I went the more sophisticated route. Red wine with straw. Onion rings on paper towels.


Good times.


Sunday

Went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast. Egg Beaters and a Blueberry muffin. Rocked me.


Went to the gym this afternoon. Up to 1.5 miles in the Vibrams and 2.75 regular on the treadmill. Came home to this, BBQ chicken and mixed veggies. Killed it.


Wanted to get inspired for running around to get stuff prep'd for my police application. Watched Police Academy.


Now bed. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment