Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I Could Fight A Wolf...

...I think I could. Honestly, if you've ever gotten attacked by a big dog, you go for their snout; grab its jaw and fight like the Ultimate Warrior. If you couldn't tell already, the misses and I watched Frozen. It was good. Go see it.

Got alot done today. New e-mail. New twitter. New pictures.

My ugly ass mug.

I like this picture, more so for what my wife put when she tweeted it.


Took the Vibrams for a spin to the library to pick up some police officer study exams. That's right, I wanna be a pig.

Someone probably thinks there's some Skunk Ape runnin' around in the snow.

Pretty view of snow fallin' at the library.

EDIT: Oh yeah, rest day. No workout, plus my calves are pretty tight from running yesterday. Hittin' it up tomorrow though.

No comments:

Post a Comment